Wednesday 16 May 2018


Quilling Mini garden and Princess

Happy summer Day 




Hello friends, welcome to my blog .

Today I will share with you my new creation a 3d Quilling art.

A little princess enjoying the summer at her dream garden. 



Many colourful birds singing for her.


Here I made a mini garden with quilling umbrella, princess doll, birds, bird feeder, cute little plants with pot, a mushroom, aloe Vera plant and also a very tiny fish if u can see.

Here are some individual pictures of my project.
The Umbrella - For Princess

 My little quilling doll - the princess

 Mushroom

 Little Plants with Pot






This is approx 12 cm length and 11cm height mini 3d quilling art. 




I really enjoy while making this. Hope you also like this project. 






Looking for your comments..


With love 


https://koushikiquilling.blogspot.in/ 

I am linking my project to  indianquillingchallenge (IQCG#47) 



Thanks for visiting my blog. Wish to see you soon with new Art Work.

7 comments:

  1. beautiful quilling but too many other colours. Thanks for playing along with us at Indian Quilling Challenge. Hope to see you again.
    Shylaa
    Adhiraacreations

    IQCG Blog Owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very sweet scene you created with your 3 D quilling. Glad to see you join us at Indian Quilling Challenges this month. Love, Ishani

    ReplyDelete
  3. You created a beautiful scene. .Thanks for joining us at Indian quilling challenges this month. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely scene... thanks for playing along with us at IQCG #47...

    ReplyDelete