Sunday 25 March 2018

Quilling Peacock : IQCG45 challenge No. 45

 



hello My dear friends,  
I am going to share my new project quilling peacock, specially made for IQGC Challenge No 45.

I have used  four colours (link below) for this quilling project.



here is the picture of my project, am also going to display my work when it was in progress.. 

Lots of patient, effort and hard work involved in this project to complete.
Love this project. A quilling peacock little different than its actual colours.



Quilling Peacock by koushikiquilling


Here are some steps clicked when I was making this .... Hope you all like this..

>>> The Colours Palette:



>>> Making Feathers


>>> Making Basic Shape






>>> starts working on filling parts...




>>> To be continue......





>>> And Finally the Final Product...



My Dear Friend Hope you like my work.
am also waiting for your valuable comments and views.
thanks and see u all very soon...

13 comments:

  1. Lovely work koushiki. -Subha Vivek SVHandmades

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much subha.
    I am very new blogger, and your comment is really very special to me, as this the first comment I received.
    thanks again

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute quilled peacock ..Thanks for joining us at IQCG #45

    ReplyDelete
  4. your peacock is so adorable Koushiki. Thanks for playing along with us at Indian Quilling Challenge. Hope to see you again.
    Shylaa
    Adhiraacreations

    IQCG Blog Owner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks dear, It was really nice to take part. Hope to join again.

      Delete
  5. This is stunning. What a lovely peacock combining so many different shapes. This is so unique. Thank you for joining us at IQCG. Hope to see your lovely art work again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for lovely comments. hope to see u again with new creation..

      Delete
  6. Amazing creation...loved it..Thanks for playing along with us at IQCG #45

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Sindhu. Will be back with some new creations...

      Delete
  7. Very nice work Koushikidi

    ReplyDelete