Sunday 15 April 2018

Quilling Wall Hanging: IQCG46 

challenge No. 46



hello My dear friends,  
I am going to share my new project quilling project,  made for IQGC Challenge No 46.

I have used  four colours (link below) for this quilling project.


https://indianquillingchallenge.blogspot.in/2018/04/iqcg46-april.html



here is the picture of my project.

Quilling Project by koushikiquilling    



My Dear Friend Hope you like my work.
am also waiting for your valuable comments and views.
thanks and see u all very soon...

 Entering for the challenge :

https://indianquillingchallenge.blogspot.in/2018/04/iqcg46-april.html

 

9 comments:

  1. It's very cute koushik. . Thanks for joining IQCG #46

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Radhika.Its really nice to join the challenge..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful..love the cute birds... thanks for joining us at IQCG #46...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable scene you have created. Lovely different techniques. Thank you for joining us at IQCG, this month. Sending Love, Ishani.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for participating in the current IQCG Challenge... Hope to see you again.. Love.. Richa Maurya

    ReplyDelete